2.0

My wife and I just had dinner at the Pembroke Pines location. She ordered a Kobe burger medium and it came to her rare.

We spoke to the manager and he said he would give her a side of fries and cheddar on the burger. After waiting an total of 30 minutes her burger came out but this time it was bloody rare. My wife was so hungry and upset she just wanted to leave. The manager said he would cook the next burger himself which I watched and he didn't.

After 45 minutes her 3rd burger arrived medium well so she just ate it.

The manager gave us our money back and offer a shake. I can tell you how upsetting this was for my wife and me for her to eat by herself while I waited for her to finish when we should've been dining together.

I felt that her should have been offered dinner (like another burger) on a different night since tonight was a disaster.

He told me he couldn't because the Kobe Burger was their most expensive burger.

His general manager Mr Joshua Suarez I believe his name was confirmed, nothing more could be done.

How is it that Fuddruckers could ruin our Friday night, make my wife wait for her meal and feel by offering a burger and shake makes up for it. My wife cried not because of the burger but by the way she was treated.

I've been in food service for over 45 years and would throw away 2 burgers in front of a customer that been waiting for over 45 minutes and see that there visably upset and not offer them a reset dinner on me to make up for it.

If you can waste 2 burgers because of not cooking them right you can most certainly offer my wife one to make up for not valuing her time or feelings about the negative experience.

Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fuddruckers Reviews