Verified Reviewer

1.2

My visit last night to Fuddruckers was beyond disappointing. The food was horrible, and the management was not helpful.

Everything about the meal was terrible. Such a disappointment, as we used to eat at Fuddruckers many years ago, and it used to be wonderful. This restaurant location in Pinecrest, FL, needs massive improvement!! The chicken sandwiches were greatly overcooked & dry.

The condiments table had all old lettuce & tomato that was turning brown. When I asked for my chicken sandwich to be remade again, the manager had us waiting for an excessively long time & I realized that she had forgotten about helping us.

It wasn't until I tracked her down & asked again, for our sandwiches to be re-made, that we were finally served our re-made chicken sandwiches, only to be given new sandwiches with the same, now COLD fries on the side!!!. This restaurant obviously needs much better management and employees who understand how to properly cook the Fuddruckers recipes and properly serve a plate of hot food!!

User's recommendation: I don't recommend it unless they improve on their cooking and service!!

Location: Miami, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Trapper Vsr