Review about Fu Nicha Faux Leather And Chrome Chairs from London, England
We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800.Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through.
The company claim not to have a record of us as clients despite giving them the delivery address. Terrible service on the phone and no answer to our email.
Looking at the other complaints, they don't offer replacements or covers even.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fu Nicha Faux Leather And Chrome Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded. Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download...."
- "bratford exchange sold forever in mothers heart personalised braclet for me and the braclet started fading after 2months and i contacted them but they refuse to answer me they said..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."