Review about Fu Nicha Faux Leather And Chrome Chairs from London, England
We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800.Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through.
The company claim not to have a record of us as clients despite giving them the delivery address. Terrible service on the phone and no answer to our email.
Looking at the other complaints, they don't offer replacements or covers even.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fu Nicha Faux Leather And Chrome Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Shervin Salek, Georgia Nash :Vintage Booties is a trash as it sells the cheapest quality of shoes!!Stop delivering such crummy shoes to customers Vintage Booties!!! You all are big bastards..."
- "Direct your complaints if you wish to Jonathan Naylor who is making a living out of investing in old debt He buys your old debt from banks then years..."
- "Its quite bad when a company like Costco removes a bad review so other customers will have to go through the same horrible experience. Offering a refund seems does not make..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."