Ftd Companies Incorporation - Review about Funeral Flowers from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death.My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD.
The first lily was damaged. The lilies are browned and broken. I called FTD and reported the problem and was told that a replacement would be delivered today. Again the replacement lily is damaged.
Leaves are ripped and bent. I called FTD and was placed on hold for over 45 minutes after asking to speak with a dupervisor, Because I could not tell the customer service rep (identified as Patty) the name and address of the party that sent the gift, the supervisor would not speak with me. Really! This was a gift from cousins who live in Seattle, WA, Butler, PA, and Arlington, VA.
I don't know who ordered it.
I was trying to resolve this without bringing them into the poor condition of the plants.How does FTD think it honored my grief by putting me through this?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- " May 20, 2013, 8:36 a.m. EDT MyMedicalRecords Files Patent Infringement Complaint Against Jardogs, a Subsidiary of Allscripts LOS ANGELES, CA, May 20, 2013 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- MyMedicalRecords, Inc...."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."