Ftd Companies Incorporation - Review about Funeral Flowers from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death.My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD.
The first lily was damaged. The lilies are browned and broken. I called FTD and reported the problem and was told that a replacement would be delivered today. Again the replacement lily is damaged.
Leaves are ripped and bent. I called FTD and was placed on hold for over 45 minutes after asking to speak with a dupervisor, Because I could not tell the customer service rep (identified as Patty) the name and address of the party that sent the gift, the supervisor would not speak with me. Really! This was a gift from cousins who live in Seattle, WA, Butler, PA, and Arlington, VA.
I don't know who ordered it.
I was trying to resolve this without bringing them into the poor condition of the plants.How does FTD think it honored my grief by putting me through this?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."