Ftd Companies Incorporation - Review about Funeral Flowers from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death.My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD.
The first lily was damaged. The lilies are browned and broken. I called FTD and reported the problem and was told that a replacement would be delivered today. Again the replacement lily is damaged.
Leaves are ripped and bent. I called FTD and was placed on hold for over 45 minutes after asking to speak with a dupervisor, Because I could not tell the customer service rep (identified as Patty) the name and address of the party that sent the gift, the supervisor would not speak with me. Really! This was a gift from cousins who live in Seattle, WA, Butler, PA, and Arlington, VA.
I don't know who ordered it.
I was trying to resolve this without bringing them into the poor condition of the plants.How does FTD think it honored my grief by putting me through this?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."