Ftd Companies Incorporation - Don't believe the photos on the site. Nothing Premium about this.
For the $105.99 which I was charged, there was a "bouquet" delivered to my mother on her 70th birthday which looked like it was grabbed from the $12 bucket at the local grocery store. Just as pitiful and unimpressive as could be.
And the bouquet I ordered was the top tier item! It was absolutely supposed to be a premium quality. Disappointment and disenchantment are the only things which arrived. Very disgusted with this purchase.
There is nothing visible on the site which shows the actual manner in which the flowers will be delivered. This is in my mind a complete bait and switch. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pitiful quality of the bouquet compared to market cost
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front. I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days..."
- "Arrived at the Wyndham Oceanfront in Virginia Beach on Monday, April 06 at 1730. Room was NOT ready at that late time. Went to eat and came back..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."