Montgomery, Alabama

TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT.THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO CALL FIRESTONE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON.

THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVEN'T STARTED ON MY CAR, BUT I DID TELL THEM THAT I WOULD NEED MY CAR AT 400 PM TO GET TOO WORK. THEY INSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE READY, STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION SO I GOES TO THE STORE MY CAR IS UP IN THE AIR AT 615 PM. THEN WHEN I GET THERE THEY TELL ME THEY COULDN'T ALIGNMENT, BECAUSE OF WHEEL BAND ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD MADE ME MISS A WHOLE DAY OF WORK AND KEPT MY CAR ALL DAY WITHOUT WITH NO WORK DONE ON IT.

I LEAVE AND I COME BACK AND PICK MY CAR UP DRIVE IT TOO WORK ON FRIDAY JUNE 24 2016. WHILE HEADING BACK HOME FROM WORK THAT AFTERNOON I HEARD A RUBBING NOISE LIKE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THINKING I WAS HAVING A FLAT LOOKED UP AND SAW MY TIRE GOING DOWN THE STREET IN FRONT OF ME AND MY CAR HIT THE PAVEMENT. ROAD SIDE SERVICE CALLED ME A TOW ALL ABOUT TOWING AT 615 PM THEY ARRIVE AND TOOK MY CAR TOO FIRESTONE. THEY WAS CLOSING BUT MANAGER WAS STILL THERE HE HAD THEM TO STORE MY CAR INSIDE OF THE SHOP.

I THOUGHT SAT. JUNE 25 2016 I WOULD BE TOLD SOMETHING BUT STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION. MONDAY JUNE 27 2016 THEY CALLED BUT I HAD MISSED THE CALLED AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE. I CALLED BACK AT 1115 AM AND DREW HOLSTER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO WORK AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CALL THE CLAIM OFFICE TOO SEE ABOUT GETTING ME A RENTAL CAR AND HE WILL CALL ME BACK.

ITS NOW 630 PM AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANYONE.

DO I NEED TOO CONTACT MY LAWYER ARE CAN I HAVE MY CAR FIX AND BACK ASAP.BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MY JOB.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Friestone?

Comments

Troy, Missouri, United States #1266684

Wow. They really stuck it in deep and twisted it sideways. Sorry for the bad luck..