Friestone - Right tire ran off frew hours after taking my car to firestone for aligment
TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT.THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO CALL FIRESTONE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON.
THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVEN'T STARTED ON MY CAR, BUT I DID TELL THEM THAT I WOULD NEED MY CAR AT 400 PM TO GET TOO WORK. THEY INSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE READY, STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION SO I GOES TO THE STORE MY CAR IS UP IN THE AIR AT 615 PM. THEN WHEN I GET THERE THEY TELL ME THEY COULDN'T ALIGNMENT, BECAUSE OF WHEEL BAND ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD MADE ME MISS A WHOLE DAY OF WORK AND KEPT MY CAR ALL DAY WITHOUT WITH NO WORK DONE ON IT.
I LEAVE AND I COME BACK AND PICK MY CAR UP DRIVE IT TOO WORK ON FRIDAY JUNE 24 2016. WHILE HEADING BACK HOME FROM WORK THAT AFTERNOON I HEARD A RUBBING NOISE LIKE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THINKING I WAS HAVING A FLAT LOOKED UP AND SAW MY TIRE GOING DOWN THE STREET IN FRONT OF ME AND MY CAR HIT THE PAVEMENT. ROAD SIDE SERVICE CALLED ME A TOW ALL ABOUT TOWING AT 615 PM THEY ARRIVE AND TOOK MY CAR TOO FIRESTONE. THEY WAS CLOSING BUT MANAGER WAS STILL THERE HE HAD THEM TO STORE MY CAR INSIDE OF THE SHOP.
I THOUGHT SAT. JUNE 25 2016 I WOULD BE TOLD SOMETHING BUT STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION. MONDAY JUNE 27 2016 THEY CALLED BUT I HAD MISSED THE CALLED AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE. I CALLED BACK AT 1115 AM AND DREW HOLSTER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO WORK AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CALL THE CLAIM OFFICE TOO SEE ABOUT GETTING ME A RENTAL CAR AND HE WILL CALL ME BACK.
ITS NOW 630 PM AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANYONE.
DO I NEED TOO CONTACT MY LAWYER ARE CAN I HAVE MY CAR FIX AND BACK ASAP.BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MY JOB.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."