Friestone - Right tire ran off frew hours after taking my car to firestone for aligment
TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT.THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO CALL FIRESTONE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON.
THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVEN'T STARTED ON MY CAR, BUT I DID TELL THEM THAT I WOULD NEED MY CAR AT 400 PM TO GET TOO WORK. THEY INSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE READY, STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION SO I GOES TO THE STORE MY CAR IS UP IN THE AIR AT 615 PM. THEN WHEN I GET THERE THEY TELL ME THEY COULDN'T ALIGNMENT, BECAUSE OF WHEEL BAND ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD MADE ME MISS A WHOLE DAY OF WORK AND KEPT MY CAR ALL DAY WITHOUT WITH NO WORK DONE ON IT.
I LEAVE AND I COME BACK AND PICK MY CAR UP DRIVE IT TOO WORK ON FRIDAY JUNE 24 2016. WHILE HEADING BACK HOME FROM WORK THAT AFTERNOON I HEARD A RUBBING NOISE LIKE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THINKING I WAS HAVING A FLAT LOOKED UP AND SAW MY TIRE GOING DOWN THE STREET IN FRONT OF ME AND MY CAR HIT THE PAVEMENT. ROAD SIDE SERVICE CALLED ME A TOW ALL ABOUT TOWING AT 615 PM THEY ARRIVE AND TOOK MY CAR TOO FIRESTONE. THEY WAS CLOSING BUT MANAGER WAS STILL THERE HE HAD THEM TO STORE MY CAR INSIDE OF THE SHOP.
I THOUGHT SAT. JUNE 25 2016 I WOULD BE TOLD SOMETHING BUT STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION. MONDAY JUNE 27 2016 THEY CALLED BUT I HAD MISSED THE CALLED AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE. I CALLED BACK AT 1115 AM AND DREW HOLSTER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO WORK AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CALL THE CLAIM OFFICE TOO SEE ABOUT GETTING ME A RENTAL CAR AND HE WILL CALL ME BACK.
ITS NOW 630 PM AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANYONE.
DO I NEED TOO CONTACT MY LAWYER ARE CAN I HAVE MY CAR FIX AND BACK ASAP.BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MY JOB.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "You can never access your stuff when you need too! If you cannot make it when they are open for regular business then you are just s.o.l. They suck! I..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."