Friestone - Right tire ran off frew hours after taking my car to firestone for aligment
TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT.THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO CALL FIRESTONE TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON.
THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVEN'T STARTED ON MY CAR, BUT I DID TELL THEM THAT I WOULD NEED MY CAR AT 400 PM TO GET TOO WORK. THEY INSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE READY, STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION SO I GOES TO THE STORE MY CAR IS UP IN THE AIR AT 615 PM. THEN WHEN I GET THERE THEY TELL ME THEY COULDN'T ALIGNMENT, BECAUSE OF WHEEL BAND ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. I TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD MADE ME MISS A WHOLE DAY OF WORK AND KEPT MY CAR ALL DAY WITHOUT WITH NO WORK DONE ON IT.
I LEAVE AND I COME BACK AND PICK MY CAR UP DRIVE IT TOO WORK ON FRIDAY JUNE 24 2016. WHILE HEADING BACK HOME FROM WORK THAT AFTERNOON I HEARD A RUBBING NOISE LIKE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THINKING I WAS HAVING A FLAT LOOKED UP AND SAW MY TIRE GOING DOWN THE STREET IN FRONT OF ME AND MY CAR HIT THE PAVEMENT. ROAD SIDE SERVICE CALLED ME A TOW ALL ABOUT TOWING AT 615 PM THEY ARRIVE AND TOOK MY CAR TOO FIRESTONE. THEY WAS CLOSING BUT MANAGER WAS STILL THERE HE HAD THEM TO STORE MY CAR INSIDE OF THE SHOP.
I THOUGHT SAT. JUNE 25 2016 I WOULD BE TOLD SOMETHING BUT STILL THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION. MONDAY JUNE 27 2016 THEY CALLED BUT I HAD MISSED THE CALLED AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE. I CALLED BACK AT 1115 AM AND DREW HOLSTER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO WORK AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CALL THE CLAIM OFFICE TOO SEE ABOUT GETTING ME A RENTAL CAR AND HE WILL CALL ME BACK.
ITS NOW 630 PM AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANYONE.
DO I NEED TOO CONTACT MY LAWYER ARE CAN I HAVE MY CAR FIX AND BACK ASAP.BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM MY JOB.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."