FriendlyDuck - Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud
Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages scraping book descriptions from Amazon.
Invariably every page links to a Usenet.Nl download page and the 14 day trial listed below.
Usenet.Nl has its own reports for being dishonest, it offers a 14 day trial where one must still provide a credit card, and cancellation is then impossible. Then, people get threatened by debt collectors. Just google Usenet.Nl.
In recent times, upon deeper investigation, I found that it was actually Friendly Duck Affiliates that create the scraped pages, the affiliate links to Usenet.Nl and thus clearly profit from the abuse of authors, and those hoping to find the title on Usenet.Nl. See screenshots for the proof.
Usenet.Nl invariably (although not 100% of the time) do NOT have the content, but the subscriber is only told after signing up for the free trial. Cancellation is impossible and debt collector letters are inevitable.
No-one should become a Friendly Duck Affiliate, for their are reports of people not being paid their commission, and all you are doing is helping Friendly Duck Affiliates to help Usenet.Nl to scam thousands of people.
You would also be helping to abuse author copyrights.
It is clear that Friendly Duck have a part in it, see screenshots, and in the past, refused to work with me on the matter and continued the abuse.
They openly admit, as per one of their skype reps, that they are a direct marketing arm of Usenet.Nl, and admit to offering bonuses to those who can drive sign ups to Usenet.Nl
Usenet.Nl have a terrible reputation for taking money from peoples credit cards. Friendly Duck Affiliates claim to be friendly, but this is simply a glossy veneer for very serious consumer abuse, which they know about, do not care about and continue to do.
When I complained, out of the blue, I got a debt collectors letter as well demanding 100+ euros.
As yet Friendly Duck have not made good, and continue supporting such abuse today.
Be very careful and do NOT become a Friendly Duck affiliate, for all they are doing is roping you into promoting a fraudulent subscription scheme that rips thousands of people off planetwide.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lending a helping hand to well documented usenet nl scam
- Marketing for usenet nl 14 day free trial scam
- Copyright abuses
- Enlisting spammy affiliates
- Unethical behaviour
- Reason of review:
- Unethical behaviour and consumer fraud
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Friendly Duck Affiliates Usenet Nl 14 Day Free Trial Scam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special. After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i..."
- "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..."
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."