I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond.On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Stud - 2mm Canary Diamond” and “...2mm Black Diamond Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Ring ...”.
Accordingly, both diamonds were supposed to measure 2 mm. I received two studs with completely different sizes of diamonds and bezels, so at least one of them cannot measure 2 mm. The canary diamond one I can’t even wear because it protrudes so much, it’s huge! I tried returning it, and their webpage provided me with a return merchandise authorization.
Nevertheless, a few days later, my return was denied because the company does not accept returns for gold body jewelry.The description of the products I purchased was inaccurate, they were misrepresented on the images, and the company takes no responsibility.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Some nice products
What I disliked
- Misrepresented products
- Awful customer service
- Unfair return policy
- Incorrect descriptions
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nose Studs
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I saw the TV ads for Subway sandwich, drove out of my way to taste, for the first time. a "Foot Long". The store was busy, which I thought was..."
- "i called this company wayfare.com to place a order for bed and mattress. I spoke to their representative and he send me the final product information with price and picture..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."