I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond.On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Stud - 2mm Canary Diamond” and “...2mm Black Diamond Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Ring ...”.

Accordingly, both diamonds were supposed to measure 2 mm. I received two studs with completely different sizes of diamonds and bezels, so at least one of them cannot measure 2 mm. The canary diamond one I can’t even wear because it protrudes so much, it’s huge! I tried returning it, and their webpage provided me with a return merchandise authorization.

Nevertheless, a few days later, my return was denied because the company does not accept returns for gold body jewelry.The description of the products I purchased was inaccurate, they were misrepresented on the images, and the company takes no responsibility.

Review about: Nose Studs.

I liked: Some nice products.

I didn't like: Misrepresented products, Awful customer service, Unfair return policy, Incorrect descriptions.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $73
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with FreshTrends?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion