I purchsed two 14K gold nose studs, one with a canary diamond, and the other with a black diamond.On the Fresh Trends webpage, their descriptions were “...Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Stud - 2mm Canary Diamond” and “...2mm Black Diamond Bezel Set 14K Yellow Gold Nose Ring ...”.
Accordingly, both diamonds were supposed to measure 2 mm. I received two studs with completely different sizes of diamonds and bezels, so at least one of them cannot measure 2 mm. The canary diamond one I can’t even wear because it protrudes so much, it’s huge! I tried returning it, and their webpage provided me with a return merchandise authorization.
Nevertheless, a few days later, my return was denied because the company does not accept returns for gold body jewelry.The description of the products I purchased was inaccurate, they were misrepresented on the images, and the company takes no responsibility.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Some nice products
What I disliked
- Misrepresented products
- Awful customer service
- Unfair return policy
- Incorrect descriptions
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nose Studs
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "This is the result of Slomins oil company coming to my home 14 hours after I called with an emergency! I was told we were fine to stay in our..."
- "I saw the TV ads for Subway sandwich, drove out of my way to taste, for the first time. a "Foot Long". The store was busy, which I thought was..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."