Manteca, California

I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large.The bag was not expired and my dogs too were taken to the emergency vet, one is still having residual digestive problems.

I won't open a bag of dog food since, so disgusting. I've written a letter to the supplier but no response to date, it's been since April 19th 2016. When I returned the bag to Target they checked the shelf and found at least 13+ other bags with the same issue, a bulk return of defective product is on file if proof is needed.

I also have pictures of the SKUs and return tag.

Review about: Freahpet Dog Food.

Layout of Store
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freshpet Dog Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freshpet?

Submit review

Comments

Brenda  j

Our dig died today. Vet said it had to be linked to his new dog food.

Blood test showed his kidney function was slightly abnormal however he dies within 7 hours of showing signs if distress.