Unpacked my purchases.Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag.
Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser. I called the co. They said I should have read the warning on the back.
The warning is NOT noticeable. They are refusing to pay to have my dresser restored, which was an expensive piece of furniture and perfect before their awful product came along. This product needs to come with a hook since you can put it virtually NOWHERE safely.
My cousin put one in her truck and it ate the interior of the console-she had just inherited the truck from her dad.:-( .
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damage to furniture
- Told to fix and send in claim refused to pay
- Ridiculous warning on the back
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be. Albert,..."
- "On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny. My friend had a small..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."