Fresh Promotions Promotional Merchandise Company - Threatened harm to me & family due to order cancellation, charged excessive amounts.
I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction.
Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many people order from them from outside Australia because their prices are so favorable. In fact they claimed to do so much international business that they employ "international staff" to handle this aspect of their business.
Fresh Promotions charged my credit card for multiple amounts well in excess of my original order total and subsequently three more times as "punishment" for my cancelling the order.
They sent me mock invoices which detailed services such as "dealing with a *** ***," "bad e-mail grammar and spelling tolerance surcharge" and "American to English translation of correspondence."
These were all "services" Fresh Promotions claimed to have footed the bill for in dealing with me.
They told me that they would pass this information including the times I was likely out at work onto sites where criminals interact so that I'd suffer identity fraud and break-ins. They looked me up on Facebook and sent me pictures of my own children and family back to me with snide and terrorizing remarks.
I was within my rights to cancel the order and at this stage they would not have expended themselves with anything more than their time, and not much of that.
I cancelled the order due to the unprofessional nature of the staff even before they became bizarre and abusive, and because on closer inspection they did not appear to be well resourced or reliable for my needs.
They were also evasive about the origin of their goods claiming they didn't know where their blanks came from because "suppliers vary."
They charged me random large amounts of which I was not made aware at any stage. I had to find them on my credit card statement.
I filed a report in Australia, the best I could manage, and after a week's correspondence the police officer I dealt with indicated that this was not the first time complaints had been made about bizarre conduct by this company.
What sort of person or company does this??? I don't know, but maybe Dr. Phil does!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Promotional Merchandize
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "I'm a member of a Mercedes owners group on Facebook. Bradley Kennedy just tried advertising a 95 Mercedes in our group (which is not for buying and selling of vehicles)..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."