Fresh Promotions Promotional Merchandise Company - Threatened harm to me & family due to order cancellation, charged excessive amounts.
I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction.
Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many people order from them from outside Australia because their prices are so favorable. In fact they claimed to do so much international business that they employ "international staff" to handle this aspect of their business.
Fresh Promotions charged my credit card for multiple amounts well in excess of my original order total and subsequently three more times as "punishment" for my cancelling the order.
They sent me mock invoices which detailed services such as "dealing with a *** ***," "bad e-mail grammar and spelling tolerance surcharge" and "American to English translation of correspondence."
These were all "services" Fresh Promotions claimed to have footed the bill for in dealing with me.
They told me that they would pass this information including the times I was likely out at work onto sites where criminals interact so that I'd suffer identity fraud and break-ins. They looked me up on Facebook and sent me pictures of my own children and family back to me with snide and terrorizing remarks.
I was within my rights to cancel the order and at this stage they would not have expended themselves with anything more than their time, and not much of that.
I cancelled the order due to the unprofessional nature of the staff even before they became bizarre and abusive, and because on closer inspection they did not appear to be well resourced or reliable for my needs.
They were also evasive about the origin of their goods claiming they didn't know where their blanks came from because "suppliers vary."
They charged me random large amounts of which I was not made aware at any stage. I had to find them on my credit card statement.
I filed a report in Australia, the best I could manage, and after a week's correspondence the police officer I dealt with indicated that this was not the first time complaints had been made about bizarre conduct by this company.
What sort of person or company does this??? I don't know, but maybe Dr. Phil does!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Promotional Merchandize
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "I bought a Lenovo laptop from Grays on line few weeks ago. When it arrive it came with wrong power adapter. The adapter was out dated and not match with..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."