Brisbane, Queensland
100% full

I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction.

Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many people order from them from outside Australia because their prices are so favorable. In fact they claimed to do so much international business that they employ "international staff" to handle this aspect of their business.

Fresh Promotions charged my credit card for multiple amounts well in excess of my original order total and subsequently three more times as "punishment" for my cancelling the order.

They sent me mock invoices which detailed services such as "dealing with a *** ***," "bad e-mail grammar and spelling tolerance surcharge" and "American to English translation of correspondence."

These were all "services" Fresh Promotions claimed to have footed the bill for in dealing with me.

They also told me that if I did continue with cancelling the order they would upload my personal information to their web site, including my full name and address as cancelling an order was outside their terms of use and furthermore proceed to sue me here in the US!

They told me that they would pass this information including the times I was likely out at work onto sites where criminals interact so that I'd suffer identity fraud and break-ins. They looked me up on Facebook and sent me pictures of my own children and family back to me with snide and terrorizing remarks.

I was within my rights to cancel the order and at this stage they would not have expended themselves with anything more than their time, and not much of that.

I cancelled the order due to the unprofessional nature of the staff even before they became bizarre and abusive, and because on closer inspection they did not appear to be well resourced or reliable for my needs.

They were also evasive about the origin of their goods claiming they didn't know where their blanks came from because "suppliers vary."

They charged me random large amounts of which I was not made aware at any stage. I had to find them on my credit card statement.

I filed a report in Australia, the best I could manage, and after a week's correspondence the police officer I dealt with indicated that this was not the first time complaints had been made about bizarre conduct by this company.

What sort of person or company does this??? I don't know, but maybe Dr. Phil does!

Review about: Promotional Merchandize.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fresh Promotions Promotional Merchandise Company?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.