Frenchs - Deceptive Labeling
French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz.mustard.
The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then the very small print below it reads “than our 14 oz. size”. Why do we need to know this?
Why do they advertise this? I can tell you. Because usually when a label reads ‘20% more’, ‘30% more’, or ‘40% more’, the next word is usually FREE. So, in this case their marketing people (read as connivers) are hoping consumers will mentally imagine or assume the next word is free.
It isn’t. This is very shameful.
I will never buy French’s mustard again.Heinz and Plochman make very good yellow mustards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frenchs Mustard
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY â€“ Review Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendorP&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & EricaYou..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."