Frenchs - Deceptive Labeling
French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz.mustard.
The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then the very small print below it reads “than our 14 oz. size”. Why do we need to know this?
Why do they advertise this? I can tell you. Because usually when a label reads ‘20% more’, ‘30% more’, or ‘40% more’, the next word is usually FREE. So, in this case their marketing people (read as connivers) are hoping consumers will mentally imagine or assume the next word is free.
It isn’t. This is very shameful.
I will never buy French’s mustard again.Heinz and Plochman make very good yellow mustards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frenchs Mustard
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."