South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Seeing that there is always someone who complains, I have a positive with this company. We worked with them for several shipments have been very pleased. We got a call that one of our bills was even lower than quoted online!

With tracking updates every day and incredible rates we have found a way to save money AND time.

We are not big shippers. Maybe 3-4 times a month but I love the prices and service! I did not have to pay to join, there are no monthly fees and everything is automated. I love it and will keep working with them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with freight88?

Comments

PTIINC? yeah right!!!

Oh Shannon, you can't give kudos to yourself while pretending to be a saisfied customer.We checked the IP address from the above post and guess what we found?

It's youuuuuuuu.

Unless of course PTIINC is based in your neck of the woods, more so your exact city.ou think your the only one who can tract IP's?

PTIINC
Solim, Goa, India #68709

PTIINC
Solim, Goa, India #68707

fairratefreight.com scam

New url's by Scammer Shannon Steede of Freight88.com

He is now hiding under another assumed name www.fairratefreight.com and www.openroadfreight.com

Why does Freight88 Shannon Steede keep changing his business names and addresses? Why is he now using the name Jim?? Because he is a scammer and keep running and hiding from the legal system.

www.fairratefreight.com scammer website

www.openroadfreight.com scammer website

www.freight88.com scammer website

Solim, Goa, India #66262

Since this is obviously a competitor trying to spead lies, and trying to discredit a religion is funny, childish and best of all, directing a large amount of traffic to our website.

If anyone would like some history on the poster who is being investigated for online threats and check fraud, please give us a call. 866-944-8819

I wish I had so much free time to spread this type of babble online! There is a large reward for anyone getting positive proof of this posters actual name-address and you can do so anonymously to: webmaster@freight88.com

Solim, Goa, India #66259

Solim, Goa, India #66258

Protecting Jehovah

This just in, Shannon Steede, the well known scammer owner of Freight88.com has been recently baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. A fully documented file outlining all of Shannon Steede's scams and thefts is being sent to his Kingdom Hall and the Watchtower Society headquarters. Hopefully the Jehovah's Witnesses will put a stop to Shannon Steede scams, otherwise we will include them in our lawsuit for aiding and abetting a known criminal. Shannon Steede first scams hundreds of people, now he has scammed the good people of god and Jehovah himself. It seems Shannon Steede and Freight88 will go to great lengths to violate trust and integrity.

Will the elders in his Kingdom Hall steer him to righteousness? Will they stop him from lies and scams? Only time will tell.

One thing for sure, if they do nothing to stop him from lies and scams, they to will be suspect along with Shannon Steede

Bill Bl***
Ivanhoe, California, United States #24438

:zzz Great Site, low rates. No wonder they are popular for slander.

ADI
Welkom, Free State, South Africa #12624

Excellent rates, lots of info on their site.