Contact Freestyle Shop Customer Service
Freestyle Shop Phone Numbers and Emails
- (714) 696-6356
Freestyle Shop Email:
Freestyle Shop Contact Information
Freestyle Shop Website:
Freestyle Shop Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
How to contact Freestyle Shop
Customers contact footwear and clothing companies’ customer service for reasons such as:
- Order issues
- Shipping/ Delivery
- Fraudulent activity
- Store reward and credit cards
- For the adequate resolution of the issue, you may be required to provide certain documents and information as discussed below.
Although the particular return, refund, and cancellation policies vary slightly from one company to another, there are some similarities in the procedures and documents required.
Generally, for the return of items bought online, you need to first contact the customer service representatives to get a pre-approval. During the call, you may be request to provide the following:
- a filled return form;
- photos of the items you are returning;
- screenshot or download of the order confirmation page.
Once you have been approved, they then send a shipping label that you attach to the product’s packaging when sending it back.
Other companies require that you send back the item(s) with the original packing slip while others provide a packing slip alongside the shipping label. If for any reason you do not have a packing slip, print the order confirmation email or fill return form and attach it to the return package.
For purchases made in an actual store, the items should be returned in the same store or a store within the country of purchase. The items being returned should be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Most companies offer an online order tracking feature where you enter your order number and email address to find out whether your order has been dispatched. If you cannot find your order through the order tracker, call customer service with your order number.
You may be requested to produce the following:
- a purchase receipt;
- order confirmation (either use the order confirmation sent to your email or take a screenshot of the order details page from your logged-in account).
If you get billed twice or you notice an unauthorized charge, contact the company’s customer service with a copy of the transaction history.
Circle or highlight the wrong charge for easy identification by the customer service representative.
The most commonly reported fraudulent activities on clothing and footwear e-commerce accounts are changes in the shipping address and unauthorized orders. If you notice any such fraudulent activities, it is paramount that you contact customer service immediately with evidence. Provide the following:
- proof of the fraudulent activity. For instance, you may take a screenshot of the changes or if you received an email notifying you of fraudulent activity, forward it to the customer representatives;
- proof of your identity e.g government-issued ID;
- proof of your address such as a recent bill;
- order details;
- order confirmation to facilitate cancellation of unauthorized orders.
Store reward and credit cards
When calling to apply for a store credit card, you will need to produce the following:
- an identification document e.g. ID, passport, or driver’s licenses;
- your social security number;
- proof of income or employment such as a recent salary stub.
Since there may be differences in the customer service procedures and document requirements from one footwear and clothing company to another, you must review the particular company’s help center for any specific requirements.