Freelotto - I won already and they told me I didn't

49 of 181 Freelotto reviews

These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched 1/6.When I emailed the freelotto representative I received a reply stating that my numbers were different that those in the screepcaps.

I never gave freelotto any money or information and neither should you; they are untrustworthy.Even after sending them the photos that prove my allegations I never received a dime from them nor any explanation as to why they sent me 'incorrect' information to start with, they simply ignored me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fraudulence

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Freelotto Sweepstakes
Review category
Entertainment
review #721396

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Freelotto? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
49 of 181 Freelotto reviews
Potential Victim

Nov 14, 2016 #1240398 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have been pelted with this FreeLotto posts in my mail lately. Each mail will show me I am an "eligible" winner. Of course I tag along with the game untle they ask for my credit card number. I wonder if it is a Free Lotto, why should I be asked a credit card number. How much do they autodebit from your card each month once you give them your card number?

Mar 10, 2016 #1124999

Hi
And me I received those emails saying I have won $11 260 000 and when I claim the the is no response, what I get confirm to claim your prize.
B. Kelleher always send me the messages

Dec 30, 2015 #1085919

Freelotto is a scam.dont fall for it.they asked me credit card ccv provided all that but they say my bank wont allow them to access luckily I didnt have funds in my account. Guys beware of free lotto. Nothing is free

Oct 29, 2015 #1055665

How did you think you had won if you never spent a dime? It's a lotto!

Oct 22, 2015 #1052464

1 question.....what the *** is a "screepcap"?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.