FreeLongWindow - Wrong ADvertising
The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give us special offer. After the quote, he say if we do not purchase on the spot, we will lose the promotion and the paper say expire 6/1/2016. It is $2400 for two window and a free one. I say i need to discuss with my husband, they do not even let us think for few day. He say if we do not place the order or deposit we lost the free window promo.
If your ad say free window no string attach, then you can force customer to buy the window.
and the offer say expire 6/1/2016
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."