Boulder, Colorado
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging.

Here's a new low though, they TOOK over $500 for a project that was done over 4 months ago and never notified me! This is a very new low and we are now working on federal actions as we have heard this happening to 20 other freelancers.

Freelancer.com is 100% unethical and doing ILLEGAL actions. Why else would they do it in a sneaky way?

Again, we have had to use countless measures and assistance from my lawyer to deal with other issues but this issue right here is an all time low! If there was a problem with the employee's account and they tricked Freelancer.com in regards to money, freelancers should not have to carry the financial burden and loose the money 4 MONTHS LATER!

Review about: Project.

I liked: Design.

I didn't like: Unethical practices.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freelancer?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion