FreeHAMPpreport.com is not free or they will sell your information
freeHAMPpreport.com in NOT FREE! They charge $495.00 & if you do not pay they will sell the personal information that you gave them!
Your phone will never stop ringing! Your email will be filled with SPAM!
They should call themselves the $495.hampreport.com if they were honest like they say! Then try to get the refund! Waste of time!
Free HAMP report will tell you that they will settle $195.00 not to sell your personal information but they still will!
I called the attorney general's office & filed a complaint for harassment against freeHAMPreport.com!
They will not stop calling & emailing me!
Do Not give freeHAMPreport.com any personal information!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Personal Information Selling
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."