Verified Reviewer

For Assistance: ATTN: MR. JACK BROWN.

Telephone: (747) 208-**** ext: 7918 I am sending this email of great concern, possible fraud and discredit of the Freedom Plus Name. I received the attached document from Freedom Plus loan officer Mr. Michael Davis (see email traffic) concerning the loan contract approval conditional letter. In turn I read, signed and returned the document and in my mind I've fore filled the requirement he laid out.

However, to date the loan has not been deposited to my account and every time I've inquired there has been additional requirements and now I am finding out that unless I provide additional funds I will not get the loan, which now I feel that either fraud is involved and I have been used.

I am a US Army Retiree, worked contracting in Afghanistan and I have not been used to an agency that may have taken advantage of me and my willingness to work with Mr. Davis to obtain the loan. As it stands right now, I am out of over $5500.00+ dollars. As annotated on the loan document the loan was for $6000.00 and a additional $5500.00 to all be deposited to my bank account.

The following is the name and number of the loan officer/person that I have been dealing with:

Mr.

Michael Davis

SR.

Loan Officer

Tel: (480) 360-****

NOTE: I am asking for the funds that I provided be refunded to me. I feel that I have been misled and your engagement is requested.

Location: Raeford, North Carolina