Erina, New South Wales

Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did not offer to remove from boxes and packing.Placed in bedroom and notice terrible construction of joints on the front on draws, scratches and water marks and small chips to draws also.

2nd piece had draw runner not screwed on and screws sitting in the draw. Contacted Freedom that day, at store purchased, they directed me to complaints department phone number, who then gave me an email to start a claims form!. No help from customer service, only told they will respond in 6 to 7 days. Day 8 contacted customer service, they had not processed claim, and only because I rang, processed the claim.

All they did was sent the information to the store of purchase for a refund or replacement, which I could of done in first place.

Now will have to wait another 9 days to have furniture removed and I need to visit the store for a money refund on my furniture.Disgusted!!!!!

Review about: Rhodes Dresser 3 Drawer & Rhodes Dresser 6 Drawer.

I didn't like: Manufacture quality, Poor customer service, Delays in responding to customer.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freedom Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.