Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel.The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes, the sofa became ugly and uncomfortable.

Related: Freedom Furniture - ***

Freedom sent the leather doctor who unzipped the cushions and spent an hour puffing them. With in 2 days they were ugly sausages again. Freedom said, 'yes, if you use it a lot it will require some maintenance'. It's a couch, it gets used everyday.

Do you find it acceptable to unzip large leather cushions and spend an hour puffing them everyday?

Freedom: 'the case is closed, so yes we do.You are welcome to follow this up outside the company' WARNING: Do not buy this couch, it becomes an ugly ducking with 2 months and FREEDOM couldn't care less!

Review about: Leather Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freedom Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1899
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Freedom Furniture?

Comments

ours is much the same. very disappointing as whole point to buying a leather couch is that they last longer than fabric… supposedly!