3.9K views 6 comments

Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because of health" Says Karen Berry the "manager" of the business.I find it disgusting that people like this are allowed to obtain a business license.

If these people call you or approach you then hang up or walk away because once you hand them your money then Karen Berry becomes so irritating and rude to the members that they don't want to use the boats and can't get any of the money back. This is a typical scam for older people who believe that someone's word is worth something. Karen is a nasty old buzzard herself who smells like urine all the time and never brushes her teeth I have attached her picture on this article so try not to puke when you see it.

Remember the names Karen Berry, Chris Speckman, and Paul Speckman.They try to act like good people until they get the $5900 that it takes to join and the $225 per month that you will have to pay them every month, they don't even own the boats so you are paying them for nothing it's a scam!

Review about: Scam Company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $725
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Freedom Boat Club?

Comments

TweedleDee
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1282738

Looks like a man in a dress

#1196914

Call me let's get together and do something this is going on too long 9414574043. Better business bureau

Or a lawsuit against scamming people

9414574043
#1196912

Call me please we all need to get together and sue this company u spent $7,000 down payment and $300 a month to have a email say I no longer have a membership call me every one 9414574043 or 9414570777

Let's get this company to pay for this scam of taking people's money and canceling memberships when they feel it necessary to get rid of a membership because of too many complaints

miko
Miami, Florida, United States #1155351

I encourage everyone to complain at the Better Business Bureau. I hate businesses that scams people. I work in cybersecurity and business like these are justlike cyber criminals but even worst because they hide into these legal mumbo jumbo agreement that you sre forced to sign.

Of course you are anonymous.

AUTHOR

THIS ARTICLE STEMMED FROM A DISPUTE OVER PAY AND HAS BEEN HANDLED BY THE OWNER OF THE BUSINESS CHRIS SPECKMAN. HE CONTACTED ME WITH GENUINE CONCERN AND WE WORKED OUT OUR ISSUES AND THE MATTER AS BEEN RESOLVED. IT SAYS A LOT WHEN A DISAGREEMENT IS WORKED OUT PROFESSIONALLY.