I recently went to see Dr Archibald in Fredericksburg Virginia.They say in reviews he is a very good dentist.

He took one x ray and said i needed a root canel. Ok, cool i had to get the 700 bucks upfront for that. Then come to find out it was over a 1000.00 just to have that done. I believe they ulter the prices to what they believed was correct wothout running my insurance.

He wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and pain med. Vicodin 5mg. Ok well my body doesn't take good to that. So when i called the office back and told them i had a bad side effect they told me to stop taking it.

My other docs and dents would prescribe me this weaker medication called Ultram 50mg. Due to i have bad reactions and i also have cancer. So dr archibald pulled up a report on the prescription monitoring program and then sent me a hateful letter calling me a drug addict. It stated i could look in the yellow pages and i also needed help/rehab.

That was very mean and wrong. I was not looking for another medication esp not from a dentist. Idk sould i email them???

I get all my other scripts from my primary care doctor.It was extremely mean

Review about: Fredericksburg Dental Center Root Canal Therapy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fredericksburg Dental Center?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.