Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug.12th.

I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is that I wanted it w/o the "meat", as I am allergic to kids. She said that would be fine, when I got the pizza, there was sh*t on it, I brought it back to her and told her, and she said she would tell the manager. Then she came back and said the manager said since it's already made, he wouldn't take it back. I said it wasn't my fault they made a mistake.

So then she said ok, she will tell him again. She came back again w/half the pizza, the part w/o meat, and said you could have half of it, please note, there was Bonnie's face laying on the tray. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager myself, she went in the kitchen, and I could hear her tell the manager thatI wanted to talk to him. He was like "what the gosh darn hecking frick" he violently swore, (I could clearly hear him behind the door), he came out, said that if I wanted a Crabby Patty Pizza, then it comes w/meat.

I told him I don't eat meat, and that I wanted it w/everything else, except the meat. I really don't see the problem here. He just grabbed the pizza tray from my hand, and said he would remake, no apologies nothing. I was so livid, I just told him to refund my $, and I don't' want it anymore.

He asked for my receipt, didn't speak to me, gave me such an attitude, and gave my $ back. No apologies, nothing at all. I felt so discriminated against. I always do my kids parties here, and never was treated this way.

I am scheduled to do a party for my daughters 1st bday at this location on 9/3 @ 8pm. I am really considering cancelling. Is this how managers are trained to treat their employees?? The manager's name was "Phone Guy", he was a phone male with a rotary phone for a head.

The cashier who tried to help me was Purple Guy, tried her best to be kill, but couldn't go against the manager I guess.

If someone can please call or e-mail me regarding this issue, I would appreciate it.My email address is support@goanimate.com plz send me stuff

Review about: Pizza.

I liked: Bonnie, Pizza.

I didn't like: Breadbear, Orange cat thing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freddys Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss my mom said this place sucks / $420
Preferred solution let me bring the bear home

Had an Experience with Freddys?

Comments

Landon Morrison

Not to mention how dilapidated Bonnie looks in that picture

Shelburne, Vermont, United States #1229178

I have seen this name before "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" at [800notes.c0m/Phone.aspx/1-888-329-1987] -

Its an obvious troll post there and here, but its interesting that it

was posted on 9 May 2015 to current post 10 May 2016 and remains on the site.Here at Pissedconsumer i see this "troll battle" from 800notes being played out by the 800notes Mods.....WHY??

They even register here to troll:

[[[ AnonMouse's Reviews 0 - AnonMouse's Comments 47]]]

pissedconsumer.c0m/people/anonmouse/comments/2.html I personally think they are trolling their own forum to drum up drama to draw people to the site and its discraceful to use a review site to attract attention to that site.

to A concerned review observer Shelburne, Vermont, United States #1229182

Correction to my above statement: "9 May 2015 to current post 10 May 2016" - the current post was yesterday 18 Oct 2016

Review observer
Shelburne, Vermont, United States #1229174

I have seen this name before "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" at [http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-888-329-1987] -

Its an obvious troll post there and here, but its interesting that it

They even register here to troll:

[[[ AnonMouse's Reviews 0 - AnonMouse's Comments 47]]]

https://www.pissedconsumer.com/people/anonmouse/comments/2.html I personally think they are trolling their own forum to drum up drama to draw people to the site and its discraceful to use a review site to attract attention to that site.

Ignorant, nonsense complaint from an obvious troll.

to Anonymous Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1226747

why you always lyin

to Anonymous #1227108

there is no such place...you can even see that the so-called 'pictures' are from a video game

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1227254

Five Nights at Freddie's video game to be exact.Clever game where Chuck E.

Cheese type animatronics try to attack the player in a red-light, green-light game.Not so clever 'fake' review ...

to Anonymous Shelburne, Vermont, United States #1229179

Your Anonmouse here & from 800notes as a registered Mod/User there!

Quit trolling here!