Sydney, New South Wales
100% full Not resolved

I was just there for my niece's birthday party while there was another party next to her going on.Extremely disappointed for the Middletown New Jersey location.

No one was paying attention to my niece's party. The staff was all about the other party and making sure they all had fun while my niece's party was completely ignored by the entire staff. When Breadbear came for pictures and to sing Happy Birthday for the kids, he demanded the flesh of virgins and scared all the kids away! Boo!!!

Not one picture was taken because he left so quickly. The only time the staff came to my niece's table was to give her cupcakes for her birthday dessert. Extremely disappointed that her party was forgotten about and ignored and the entire staff was focused on the other party including the springlock suits. I am definitely not coming back here again.

I was thinking of having my son's birthday party here but after what I witnessed if there's more than one party you will not be getting my business. I think it's horrible that all the attention was only on one party and not my nieces.

This should have been coordinated better and time should have been split between both parties.You certainly have lost my business along with other people I know.

CHUCK E CHEESE IS UNFAIR!

PURPLE GUY IS IN THERE!

STANDING AT THE CONCESSION!

PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!

Review about: Freddys Animatronic Character.

I liked: Animatronics.

I didn't like: Breadbear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Freddys Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other bullpoop / $666
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Freddys?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.