Fred Anderson Toyota - Review in Other category from Raleigh, North Carolina

1 of 1 Fred Anderson Toyota reviews

Fraud, false documents, damage to personal property, assault on service animal, discrimination, harassment, slander, libel, breach of contract, defamation, illegally voiding warranties to try and avoid liability for damages, refusing federal magnussen moss act, refusing over 200 requests for arbitration, and lots of other *** all on video with loads of documents and reports from their own shop and multiple other Toyota dealers.

Fred Anderson Toyota ruined my truck 9/25/2015 and submitted false documents to corporate to void my warranty and admits to lying about not finding anything on or about my truck and says they think I have aftermarket parts because of a YouTube somebody else posted as a joke video with ridiculous claims for his YouTube channel in the dark at like 2am, in the rain and fog, with a cellphone flashlight, with the engine running, and a different color rather than looking at my truck they've had in their shop 15+ times and only after damaging it do they have something to say about aftermarket parts to void my warranty while admitting to lying to corporate and threatening to lie more. They destroyed my truck I've had for a year that they did the pre sale inspection on again documenting no aftermarket parts and still warrantied. Fred Anderson toyota decided to reflash my computer without permission or telling me when it was in for warranty work on my catalytic converter they replaced 2 times in 3 months. Now it needs a 3rd one in 5 months due to them not doing any diagnostics as they say clearly they didn't perform in the video among other wonderful lies admitted on tape.

Here they are trying to justify the lies they told toyota right after ruining my truck.

Here's how it drove after they ruined it and Marc Jacobson Toyota stopped working on it because Fred Anderson spoke to them and fed them more lies which I also have screen shots of and more video proof of. They told me to "take it somewhere else" to have my warrantied truck fixed from the damage that was caused while it was in for a different warranty claim.

D

The invoice notes that "we didn't write that or void your warranty"

I can't even think of a way to describe how terrible you have treated me at every single interaction that your managers constantly lie about and fabricate. I spent 14 hours waiting for my truck outside on the street of your dealership in the pouring rain because I couldn't wait inside without your staff harassing me about my disability and service animal which hurt my back so badly I have been in bed in pain. It was worth waiting outside in the rain with my dog rather than having your staff constantly ask me what's wrong with me and why I need a service dog, what he does, what did he cost, what can he do, how much does he eat, how much does he weigh, what else can't you do, what can the dog do, can we pet him and then having to justify why not, while they ignore me and did so anyway, all of which is illegal and listed on the ADA website and NCDOJ website. Fred Anderson "The Family Store" is filled with disregard for it's customers and their legally binding contractual agreements with them and disrespect for the handicapped and their service animals. Would you ask a man in an electric wheelchair to play with the buttons or ask to sit in his lap and go for a ride, or ask him what's wrong with him and why he needs a wheel chair and then tell him you're afraid of it and don't want to help him because he has it? No? So I just must be the lucky one then I guess.

HERE'S A 34 Minute video of not 1 not 2 BUT 3 managers treating me like *** and lying and fabricating bs documents. Your manager can't even come up with a decent way to justify the *** that was coming out of his mouth over and over again while your other immature lying managers run by our discussion and yell more fake made up lies about me and my car IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT FILLED WITH CUSTOMERS! On my way out of the store when a new manager joins the discussion and starts yelling to call the cops while I'm walking out the door 4 different customer apologized to me for Fred Anderson's staff and how absolutely ridiculous they treated me and EVERYBODY HEARD IT because your managers not even in the office were yelling more and more lies into our conversation.

What do I want out of this? I want to be treated with respect and get 1/10th the treatment you blast out in your commercials. I also want my truck fixed for the first time out of my 11 visits without being told to take it somewhere else or that "you don't want to check it". I want the tune that jacked my truck up fixed or put back to the previous tune. I want to know why the engine is knocking and ticking after you re-flashed it with the new tune. I don't even want an apology because I am so far beyond ever forgiving you and your company that it's just a waste of words and I'm sure just more lies.

I want Fred Anderson to train their staff and teach the 7 employees at their store that harassed me about my handicap, my disabilities, my service dog, and my federal rights through the ADA, that not only is it wrong all the things they asked me but it is also a misdemeanor and it is also assault to reach out and grab my dog to touch it on top of the discrimination and questioning I had to deal with regarding my disabilities. I cannot even tell you how pissed off and upset I am by being disrespected and violated in basically every way possible that I could have been.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Fred Anderson Toyota reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.