Mesa, Arizona

Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings.

Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy ruled on the complaint filed October 2012 against Thomas K. Frazier, CPA, which resulted in disciplinary actions. Information regarding additional complaints alleging further misconduct on the part of Thomas Frazier to be posted.

Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier falsified tax filings and engaged in other unlawful and unethical actions as determined by government officials, and has operated using several names, including: Frazier, Spoon and Company, Thomas Frazier, CPA, PC, and Arthur Spoon and Company.

When I learned of miscalculations and mistakes on tax returns that had been certified as accurate under penalty of perjury by Thomas K. Frazier, CPA, P.C., I left messages advising him of what appeared to be unintentional clerical errors and that amended returns needed to be filed with the IRS, AZ Dept. of Revenue, and the State of CA Franchise Tax Board. Frazier failed to return my calls but informed my partner that he purposely prepared the tax filings with falsified entries and attempted to dismiss my alerts with deceptive innuendo that the fraudulent tax returns would go unnoticed.

When I continued to request that the returns be amended and recommended using a different CPA, Frazier instructed my partner to disregard my concerns. Despite my notifications, Frazier failed to recalculate or amend the returns with complete knowledge his entries were fraudulent and that he had intentionally failed to declare cash income paid to my partner. Frazier was fully aware his actions jeopardized my partner and me yet he failed to take corrective action for his unlawful and unethical wrongdoings despite numerous notifications.

After filing complaints with government agencies and reporting his actions, Frazier announced a merger with another firm indicating his practice name would change to Frazier, Spoon and Co., PLLC, with an address and phone number identical to that of Arthur Spoon and Company, LTD.

Documentation produced by Thomas Frazier has raised further questions and confusion in that client billing statements for services rendered by Frazier reflect his new business name of Frazier, Spoon and Co., but associated documents were crafted to indicate services had been provided by Arthur Spoon and Co., a separate company with different license credentials for the preparation and submission of tax returns.

Testimony indicates payments made to the order of Thomas Frazier's CPA practice for services rendered were issued despite ambiguous billing statements reflecting Arthur Spoon and Co. had performed the services. The disparity in the documentation occurred shortly after IRS and AZ State investigations were launched involving Frazier's practices, and the manner in which the tax returns were fraudulently calculated and certified as accurate when they were knowingly falsified and inaccurate.

If considering doing business with Thomas Frazier regardless of the practice name or license he claims to be operating under, my advice; think twice, research complaints and reviews, and verify disciplinary actions with the AZ State Board of Accountancy before entrusting your confidential information.

(update to include disciplinary actions)

Review about: Thomas Frazier Cpa Tax Preparation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $11000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frazier Spoon and Co?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.