Frazier Farms Crystal Frazier in Bybee, TN Sold me Candy Corn Polish Chicks instead of the Tolbunt Polish Chicks I paid for!

1 of 1 Frazier Farms reviews

I purchased Pure Tolbunt Polish from Frazier Farms in Bybee TN and received, not Tolbunts but Candy Corn Polish instead.The seller new full well what I wanted and what i was paying for and we even discussed other Tolbunt Breeders and their birds, so they new what I was paying for.

Every email and even my check I sent them said I was buying Tolbunt Polish Chicks. Then I received my young chicks and was happy, but two weeks later when their feathers started growing out I could see they were not Tolbunt at all but a completely different bird. The seller realized she did something wrong and that shows by her taking the name Tolbunt off her FB page and adding Candy Corn to that and her classifieds. So she new she did me wrong but would not fix the issue with me or try to make it right.

I asked to send the chicks back and get my money back since they were not what I was promised. She stated since I did not call her as soon as I got the chicks she would not do that... How can someone see the color on a 3 day old chick! She said I saw pics of the birds before I received them but the only pics she sent me were of the 1 day old chicks in full chick down, you can not see their color until their feathers start to grow out!!!

I contacted her as soon as I noticed. She does not have Tolbunts at all but only has Candy Corn Polish and sold them as Tolbunts. Now that I am posting complaints everywhere she is changing her Wording to Candy Corn Tolbunts or just Candy Corn on her site and ads... Frazier Farms Scammed me out of $270!

Make Sure you never buy birds from these people!!! Never know what you will really get!!! I have attached a pic of her Candy Corn bird and a real Tolbunt...

Tolbunts do not have a horizontal cuckoo striping and have a totally different color pattern than these Candy Corns.The worst part of the whole thing is she is still selling these as Tolbunts so just shows you these people are willfully commiting fraud on people!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Frazier Farms reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE

Dec 08, 2013 #754631 Germantown, Maryland, United States

FRAZIER FARMS, MIKE & CRYSTAL FRAZIER, OF BYBEE, TN ARE KNOWN RIPOFF ARTISTS. THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF SEVERAL PEOPLE WITH THEIR SHAR-PEI PUPPIES. DOGS ARE SOLD FOR THE WRONG COLOR & THEY ACCEPT DEPOSITS THEN DO NOT SEND YOU THE DOG. YOU ARE PROBABLY BETTER OFF NOT GETTING THE DOG ACTUALLY. A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT SEVERAL CHINESE SHAR-PEI PUPPIES FROM THEM & THE DOGS LOOK AWFUL, HAVE SKIN ISSUES, & MOST ARE AGGRESSIVE. ONE FRAZIER SHAR-PEI ATTACKED ANOTHER OF MY FRIEND'S SHAR-PEI & KILLED IT. THEY BREED REJECTS. I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY BRED CHICKENS, BUT I GUESS THEY SCAM PEOPLE IN THAT ALSO. TRY TALKING WITH THEM AFTER YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, CRYSTAL GIVES EXCUSES & MIKE SHOWS YOU HOW HE CAN CUSS. THE TYPICAL REDNECK MENTALITY. SORRY ABOUT THE SCAM ON THE CHICKENS. IF ANYONE IS THINKING ABOUT BUYING A SHAR-PEI FROM THEM. PLEASE THINK AGAIN. YOU WILL REGRET IT. I PROMISE.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frazier Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×