Frazier Farms Crystal Frazier in Bybee, TN Sold me Candy Corn Polish Chicks instead of the Tolbunt Polish Chicks I paid for!
I purchased Pure Tolbunt Polish from Frazier Farms in Bybee TN and received, not Tolbunts but Candy Corn Polish instead.The seller new full well what I wanted and what i was paying for and we even discussed other Tolbunt Breeders and their birds, so they new what I was paying for.
Every email and even my check I sent them said I was buying Tolbunt Polish Chicks. Then I received my young chicks and was happy, but two weeks later when their feathers started growing out I could see they were not Tolbunt at all but a completely different bird. The seller realized she did something wrong and that shows by her taking the name Tolbunt off her FB page and adding Candy Corn to that and her classifieds. So she new she did me wrong but would not fix the issue with me or try to make it right.
I asked to send the chicks back and get my money back since they were not what I was promised. She stated since I did not call her as soon as I got the chicks she would not do that... How can someone see the color on a 3 day old chick! She said I saw pics of the birds before I received them but the only pics she sent me were of the 1 day old chicks in full chick down, you can not see their color until their feathers start to grow out!!!
I contacted her as soon as I noticed. She does not have Tolbunts at all but only has Candy Corn Polish and sold them as Tolbunts. Now that I am posting complaints everywhere she is changing her Wording to Candy Corn Tolbunts or just Candy Corn on her site and ads... Frazier Farms Scammed me out of $270!
Make Sure you never buy birds from these people!!! Never know what you will really get!!! I have attached a pic of her Candy Corn bird and a real Tolbunt...
Tolbunts do not have a horizontal cuckoo striping and have a totally different color pattern than these Candy Corns.The worst part of the whole thing is she is still selling these as Tolbunts so just shows you these people are willfully commiting fraud on people!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I requested 9 mugs as samples so we could pick which one we wanted; for a potential order of 10,000 I assumed they would give us free samples. They did..."
- "Goodyear Auto Service Center A Division of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. On Thursday August 18, 2011 I paid Goodyear Auto Service Center, a division of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,..."
- "I placed an order earlier today through doordash. The driver called and said it was his first time on the job and that the restaurant never received the order through..."