Fraserway RV kamloops deception and poor business practices
Update added by user Oct 05
manager just offered to refund deposit. Once in hand I will mark as resolved only I am out still a couple of thousand dollars and personal hardship in this affair overall.
Original review posted by user Oct 05
Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and yet the manager (Kamloops) refuses to return my 1000 deposit.They promised a timeframe (13 Sept 2016) and did not live up to it and not telling me they did not have tie downs in stock.
They continued for weeks to delay. They did not inform me the camper was used by them for display, causing poor condition. Trusting them at their word has cost me thousands of dollars and Fraserway RV Kamloops is still refusing to return my deposit.
personal losses of private nature are incalcuble.They insisted they were a reputable firm throughout, there should be a means to hold them accountable by the dealership (Fraserway RV headoffice)and they should lose the franchise.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deception about camper and refusal to refund
- Refusal to accept responsibility
- Continued pressure and manipulation
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe..."
- "Just bought two large pizzas at 18$ a piece and there was hardly any cheese pretty much all dough not impressed at all what a waste of money..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."