Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

The dealer lied to me about fixing the brakes on the car before I took it off the lot. We had an agreement for me to bring back $500 on the down payment.

He told me before I made the purchase that he kept the car an extra day to put new brakes on the car. While driving the car the brakes started grinding within the first month. I took the car to get the brakes fixed rotors $250, pads $39 and labor $80 for a total of $369. He did not put a front license plate bracket on the car leaving the plate in my front window which resulted in me getting a $60 dollar ticket for illegal plate displaying.

This raised my total unnecessary spending to $429. He has misrepresented the terms of our agreement, and then threatened to repo the vehicle if I Dont bring him an extra $500.

He is a total liar and he overcharged me for the vehicle. All the way around this is a terrible disrespectful con man.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this guy at all his name is Eddie Juma. A total con man.

Preferred solution: Waive $420 of the down payment .

Frankus6 Com Pros: Ty was fair.

Frankus6 Com Cons: Eddie is a liar and a cheat.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Frankus6 Com Reviews