Franklin Sussex Automall - 2014 Dodge Dart engine failure manual transmission

5 of 13 Franklin Sussex Automall reviews

After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew.They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days.

A month later the car wouldn't start after several tries it finally started with a very loud noise and huge puff of white smoke came from the engine. I drove it straight to the dealership. The car was in for a day and they said there is nothing wrong it could of been caused by condensation. I brought the car back several times because the engine made a very loud sound especially when idling.

They said nothing wrong but it could be the tires. I replaced the tires and the car still made loud noises and was especially hard to shift gears. Everytime I brought the car in they made me feel ***. Well on a Sunday evening with my 3 kids in the car the transmission blew to peices.

It made such a loud noise and white smoke all over the neighborhood. I shut the car off and we ran for our lives. It was terrifying! The car was towed to Franklin Sussex Auto Mall.

A few days later I got a call from Jim and he said it was caused by driver error. Said I drove the car rough and that is what caused the transmission to explode!!!!! and it is not covered under warranty. The car has 30k miles and I don't even know what it means to drive rough???

I use my car for my occupation I am a realtor and to drive my 3 kids around. No idea what that means to drive a car rough!

Now I'm without a car and there is over 4k in damages.The transmission exploded and there was metal shooting everywhere and put holes in the car.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Franklin Sussex Automall? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 13 Franklin Sussex Automall reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Franklin Sussex Automall.
Filing a new complaint about
×