Lubbock, Texas

Recliners started to fall apart after 6 months.We had extra warranty from store it took them over a month to replace the rocker part of on recliner because of Franklin back order.

Warranty didn't cover fabric. They started to fall apart after 1 year. Buy one get one free wasn't a good deal after all. Normal wear and this is what one chair started to do.

Plus they sent the wrong part for the rocker so it sits crooked. Authorized repair person didn't know how to repair it. Don't buy!!! Not worth the money if they fall apart after 6 months.

We complained to the store and they said call Franklin.

I didn't bother because they would say call the store.

Review about: Recliner.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Franklin Furniture - SOFA PEELING Franklin Furniture "We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX. After 1 year the arm rest started to peel. Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must..." Read more Review about Franklin Furniture Sectional from Aiken, South Carolina Franklin Furniture "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more