Kenosha, Wisconsin
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner.They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate.

Related: Review about Franklin Furniture Sectional from Rincon, Georgia

I do not have kids or animals so this is just from what i would consider normal wear and tear.

I contacted Franklin Furniture about my concern and was not offered anything except the chance to purchase new covers and would have to pay shipping too.Being that I paid over $2,000 dollars and the furniture did not last a year I was not willing to spend another dime with them.

Review about: Low Quality Fabric.

1.6
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Not looking for a full refund because I did get a years worth of use out of them but, feel a partial refund would be fair.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

qukee
West Carrollton, Ohio, United States #974223

Looks like raster boy on speed clawed it. No human porky a** could do it

mehoe
Candler, North Carolina, United States #957365

great to have kinky sex on

Kenner, Louisiana, United States #948918

I am having the same problem, less than 2 months after buying my leather sofa and love seat they look to be about 5 years old.Not holding up at all.

The store I bought from wants to repair instead of letting me make a new selection.I am not happy at all.