Franklin Career College - Franklin Career Institute - FranklinCareer.edu
scam school teacher is helping to do test for students just to pass how you expect to get a job just by getting by and with people lives in your hands. I never knew that it happen to me no job after certificate no degree and money wise is drained my pockets im now a waitress turn begger at food lines ,don't even try to go here if the is what you really trying to do find a school plus I should have know if they throwing in a ipad is was a scam classes of 2015 are cheater your teach took the test for you like me so you all don't know anything about nothing and they took your money ,
5323 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220(718) 535-3333
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible ripp off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Franklin Career College Education
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "Package was sent. It took a long time to ship. Tracking just stopped on line. Went to post office three times looking for package. Tracking did not say where..."
- "Subject: PO#1581123769-Arbitration From: Resolution Center To: Me [firstname.lastname@example.org] Type: About dispute in DHgate Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03 Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057, This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot..."
- "Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."