Franklin Acres Swim Club - Dirty Pool, Crumbling Walls
Don't waste your money on this pool. The pool walls are crumbling, the water isn't kept clean, and 3/4 of the chairs are cracked and broken. What used to be a wonderful place to take a family has turned into your local hillbilly swimming hole, with an ever-increasing price. Furthermore, the pool is only open daily for June and July, with weekends in August, for the same cost of other pools that are open daily all summer. The pool management is rude and condescending, with no plans to fix the pool up for summer.
When I asked the current manager about these possible improvements, she suggested I take my family somewhere else. I'm including screenshots of our conversation.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Snack bar
- Penny dives
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
- Dirty pool
- Broken chairs
- Broken tiles
- Dirty bathrooms
- Shortened hours
- Poor value
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "converse all star hi are 1 of the finest offering basketball footwear of all time. Women's Converse all star gentle are based on the authentic layout. They are slimmer and..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."