He is the worst masonry, he lies he does not use the right material to build the retaining wall. He uses cheap glue.

The wall he did for me came apart in less than six years. I did report him to the Federal Trade Commission which they had fined him.

I had called other masonry to come and fix his work and they had heard of him and said his work is not good and there are many complaints about him.

When I went to look at the stones where Frank had told me to go, I was talking to a few men there. They had asked me, who was the masonry I was going to use to do the wall. When I mention the name they were all laughing.

I should have known then not to hire him.

Two other people had work done by him and they had brought him to court. Seems like the judge had favored this guy but then That is Rockland County Judges seem to do that when it comes to women. I was never given a contract but the judge did not wanted to hear a word I had to say he was too busy talking to Frank Toto.

He only glued the top layer and did not fill in the holes.

I had called Cambridge and they walked me through how the wall was supposed to have been built. He did a lot of things wrong.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE HE DOES NOT USE THE RIGHT MATERIALS OR DOES NOT DO THE JOB RIGHT.

Location: Spring Valley, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Frank V Toto Construction Co Reviews