Frank Myers Heating Services - Frank Myers Heating, shoddy business
Frank showed up at my home after I waited two weeks for the service that his receptionist swore he was proficient in servicing a Canadian made Insta-Flame gas fireplace. After tinkering for about one hour with the unit, going out to his van for a smoke, he said the parts that needed replacing were obsolete because of the age of my fireplace. For $3000.00 he would take it off my hands and replace it. He decided he would also remove and take away an old hot water chimney from my roof. His receptionist was supposed to send me a picture of the new replacement fireplace. I waited 10 days without any heat in my house before calling them to ask where the email was! I was told he would call me that night.
I called Firefly Gas service when Frank didn't call. Firefly was at my house the next day, he replaced the parts and charged me under $400. By the way all parts are still being manufactured by Insta-Flame.
When I called the company back, I was told there was no deception and Frank would call that evening. I have not heard back yet. I wasted two weeks and $126.00 on this shoddy Fraser Valley business. In front of my picture of the now working fireplace are the replaced readily available parts!
I was left disappointed and cold by this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Tried to take a working fireplace and replace it with a new one for $3000.00 and steal my old one and a chimney.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fireplace Replacement
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wrong color used BONDO. Used to bond sections togather. They came back five times they made it worse each time...."
- "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..."
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Shady add on the internet, saying free trial just pay for shipping. Then they start charging after so called 14 days. They were closed on Sunday and last trial day was..."
- "This product is ridiculously poorly done. The quotes are wrong, the spelling of the names is wrong, some of the things do not even make sense! What a rip off!..."