Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I received the 15 Tablet PCs all but 3 were defective on arrival.. Lance or Selina refused to acknowledge that they should send new ones or refund my money.. In fact they both refused to supply an address where I could return the defective product and blocked my e mails and Skype contact .. I tried calling and they refused to take my calls..

FRAMEMORY TECNOLOGYFRAMEMORY OF CHINADIGITAL FRAMEMORY SHENSHENZ FORWARDING COMPANY

ALL COMPNAIES THEY HAVE LISTED

SKYPE: chinadigitalfrme Lance Wu

These people are crooks they sent defective products and are now trying to hide from the law and refusing to acknowledge any compensation requirements.

Review about: Tablet Pcs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Framemory Digital?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Walmart - Do NOT buy a refurbished PC from Wal-Mart. Or the useless Service Plan. Walmart "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more