Fram Ch9549 Review

3 of 5 Fram reviews

Purchased this Fram oil filter to do an oil change on my 2008 Ford F-450 Superduty 6.4L.The Fram model# CH9549 I purchased came with a O-ring and a small round plastic piece with 4 wings, and an confusing as *** instruction manual that showed two examples of what I believe to be a valve of some sort.

Both pictures looked like the one I have and the manual saying if you have "A" skip to this number or "B" skip to this number. We lit I skip on both than what the *** do you need #1. I tried for 10 min to get the plastic insert in as told, 1 wink st a time. Got nowhere!!!

At this point I'm outraged that they put this much stupidity into a brand I once trusted, and frustrated I have to be inconveinanced to get a refund, but happy that MOTORCRAFT has one for my truck that slides right in and no headache afterwards. Never will I buy Fram again.

It wasn't due to user incompetence cause I'm a mechanic with a 118 IQ score.It's because the design suck, and whoevers bright idea this was need to be fired and what Fram pays the overpaid looser a year should be divided amoungst the people he/she frustrated to no end.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Product or service
Ch9549
Review category
Equipment
review #959315 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fram? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 5 Fram reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.