Purchased this Fram oil filter to do an oil change on my 2008 Ford F-450 Superduty 6.4L.The Fram model# CH9549 I purchased came with a O-ring and a small round plastic piece with 4 wings, and an confusing as *** instruction manual that showed two examples of what I believe to be a valve of some sort.
Both pictures looked like the one I have and the manual saying if you have "A" skip to this number or "B" skip to this number. We lit I skip on both than what the *** do you need #1. I tried for 10 min to get the plastic insert in as told, 1 wink st a time. Got nowhere!!!
At this point I'm outraged that they put this much stupidity into a brand I once trusted, and frustrated I have to be inconveinanced to get a refund, but happy that MOTORCRAFT has one for my truck that slides right in and no headache afterwards. Never will I buy Fram again.
It wasn't due to user incompetence cause I'm a mechanic with a 118 IQ score.It's because the design suck, and whoevers bright idea this was need to be fired and what Fram pays the overpaid looser a year should be divided amoungst the people he/she frustrated to no end.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."