Fox News - Sheppard smith's hatred of Trump

14 of 400 Fox News reviews

I can no longer watch Sheppard Smith .He seems to gloat every time he can report something bad about President Trump,his destine is quite obvesious ,what happened to "Fair and Balanced",Too bad he has become so one sided,I believe its time for him to move to CNN or one of the other far left news medias .For the most part I really enjoy watching Fox News as they usually try to present opposing views by their guests that they interview,but Sheppard Smith seems to freely show his hatred for President Trump and actually scowls his face when he mentions or has to say President Trump

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fox News Shepard Smith Reporting Tv Show
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1008784

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fox News? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 400 Fox News reviews

Feb 17 #1289869 Middletown, Ohio, United States

I love Shepard Smith,he is the only honest person that tells the truth on fox news. Everyone that believes President Trump does so because they want to,not because it is true.

0 0 Reply
Gene Quies

Feb 16 #1289338 Rhinelander, Wisconsin, United States

I am a staunch fox news viewer but Mr. Smith should work for CNN. His comments of President Trump infuriate me and bring me to a point that I would love to talk to Mr. Smith face to face.I normally switch to another channel but seriously doubt it has any adverse effect to programming.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.