Fox News - Shepard Smith has got to go!!

3 of 400 Fox News reviews

I'm a conservative, a Trump supporter and a loyal FOX News viewer but the tide is rapidly changing from fair and balanced to flat out hysteria...Anchor Shepard Smith is a perfect example of why FOX News will lose viewership if his liberal, biased, hatred of Trump continues without consequences.

I only watch FOX because it's one of the few conservative media outlets and I expect to see fair and balanced reporting. I was thrilled when Megyn Kelly was sent packing but now Shepard Smith has got to go! He is neither fair, balanced or correct in his hateful rants about President Trump nor are the guests on his program. I will never watch Shepard again and am keeping a close eye on several other anchors/contributors who claim to be fair and balanced when it's clear they're headed down the liberal PC path.

The Network has lost it's way when viewers can't tell the difference whether their watching FOX News or CNN - such a disappointment!https://youtu.be/H8C5E4geDzU

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 400 Fox News reviews
Ed Ward

1 day ago #1292327 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

I totally agree, Shepard Smith has reached his hight of incompetence as a fair and balanced host. I noticed he is off today, Hope he is job hunting. Ed Ward, Moore Oklahoma.

Feb 18 #1290206

Too easy to bash Trump. All you have to do is tell the truth.

Ron Robertson

Feb 17 #1289955 North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Shepard Smith has to go. His constant attacks against the President of the United States have pissed me off to the point I am about to leave Fox News as my main channel for information. I find his attitude, demeanor and deportment leaves a great deal to be desired. His reporting would fit nicely with Don Lemon on CNN. They would also probably enjoy each others company

Bill Porta

Feb 17 #1289842 Tucson, Arizona, United States

And for my money you can throw Bob Beckel in the mix.
He has a an attitude before he even opens his mouth.
I thought Juan Williams was bad but he can't hold a candle to Beckel. Why are you getting CNN rejects?
Didn't you learn from his first firing??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.