Shepard Smith Fox News

6 of 400 Fox News reviews

Shepard Smith needs to GO.He is out of control.

He needs to join CNN or MSNBC. FOX is better than this. I will never watch his show again. I have watched his show since he came to Fox.

I always knew he was liberal and I was ok with that because he wasn't rude and unprofessional. Fox needs to seriously consider letting him go. He no longer reports an unbiased view to his watchers. Also since he CAME OUT of the closet he has changed.

I knew he was ***. Why do gays want the whole world to know?

No one CARES about your sexual preferences except the radical *** LEFT.They need to focus on the world's real problems and stop obsessing on their genitals.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1009507

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fox News? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 400 Fox News reviews
typical libtard

Feb 17 #1289782

More phony reviews on an illegitimate complaints website. What does his sexual orientation have to do with anything? Oh right, bigots can't stand it when people are who they are. Not much different from the republicans that hate people that don't have white skin.
Fox News a biased news source that has upper class white people tell the middle class white people to hate and blame the lower class to make themselves feel better about their spot in the totem pole. Pure fascism. They are lucky to have Shepard Smith.

3 0 Reply
Hugh Kilgore

Feb 17 #1289651 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Shep Smith needs to get in bed with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NPR, and CBS permanently. He doesn't fit in with my heros, who are, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Bill Oreily.
We need a hard-hitting, right wing news anchor to go up against all the other Socialists of the main stream media.
We, the loyal viewers of Fox News are speaking out as one voice, The Obama brown-nose has to go!!!!

1 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.