Fox News - Abby Huntsman

43 of 400 Fox News reviews

She is an awful reporter and even worst as a person on the couch of Fox and Friends Saturday.Her Botox lips are repulsive to look at when she tries to talk.

Her speech is worst to listen to. She is the most childish and immature person you have ever had on the show. I have been watching the morning show for years but now that you have added her I no longer watch your channel. I prefer to receive my news from folks that deliver the true news with class and grace with a little humor when appropriate.

The folks on Fox Business are doing a good job. There are several new reporters that have a lot of promise. They have learned how to present their spill with dignity and grace. This is something that Abby lacks.

She is too busy trying to be the center of attention and talking when it is not here turn. She is also riding on the coat tails of her family's disgraced name by her father. You have two very well deserving staff members that deserve this couch position much more that Abby does. Heather Childress and Clayton have a wonderful re pore on screen.

Heather N. is the other classy lady. She (Heather N) deserves more air time. These two ladies are just class acts.

I enjoy them much better that Megan Kelly. I believe that Megan's time should be limited on your station. She lost my trust with her stances and ATTACKS on her guest during the primaries. I know that you could care less about how I feel about the folks you choose to deliver your news but when your ratings start to drop maybe you will take a look at what you are presenting to us.

I for one will no longer watch any show on your channel that these 2 women (I have written you about) are on. Remember the other news channels may not be the best but they can grow and surpass your channel with GREATER fair and balanced reports if they too clean house. Sometimes people get too complacent with the positions and begin to think that they can not be touched. The one thing that this has taught me is that Kennedy is much better and entertaining with her presentations of the news.

(My 8 year old granddaughter looks forward to Kennedy's shows). Stuart Varney is awesome and very knowledgeable as is Charles Payne, Neil Cavuto and last but not least is Lou Dobbs (I have learned to appreciate his commentaries). Good luck in the New Year to you and to me as I find other ways to get my news that longer involves Fox News. By the way I am not the only person that feels this way about Abby, just the vocal one.

So it is not just one person's viewership that you are loosing.

There are many others.Vickie Laughlin Vickie Laughlin Columbia, SC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Coverage Area

Reason of review:
poor program host(s)
Preferred solution:
new hosts ... please relplace her with one of those more experienced and more deserving of the position. She got this position because of the famous last name. Abby is riding on her father's coattails and last name. Bad choice for weekend host!!!
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #979134

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fox News? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 400 Fox News reviews
Kip White

Feb 17 #1289826

You are an ***!! It's not "re pore" it is spelled "rapport"

0 0 Reply
carol

Jan 04 #1265750 Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

I feel the same as many of your viewers regarding Abby Huntsman. Abby is the worse pick ever to be put in that position week-ends. She is rude, and constantly interrupts which is to draw attention to herself, I feel sorry for her co-workers. It was a big relief to have Ainsley back this AM, she is well spoken, polite and its not all about her. Ainsley is a natural beauty inside and out without the fake lips which Abby has (Donald Duck lips) so many viewers think Heather would of been a better pick. After many years of watching Fox news our family is considering watching other channels on week-ends. Thank you for letting me post my view.

0 0 Reply
JeepSux

Jan 02 #1264240 Sanford, Maine, United States

Abby is so bad
she looks sounds and talks like a synthetic person so i just dont listen to her when i watch fox news

1 0 Reply

Dec 29, 2016 #1262409 Saint Charles, Illinois, United States

Agreed. Abby is pretty but not mature enough to leverage this opportunity. Tries too hard to be the center of attention, and strangely interrupts with inane comments. Wondering what Fox was thinking, placing Abby in this critical position and thinking that your your intelligent viewers wouldn't notice...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.