FOX 2 Detroit Phone Numbers and Emails

Jobs/ Career
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Style and Design
Coverage Area

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is FOX 2 Detroit's Customer Service?

Jastin Bzp
Jastin Bzp
Feels Neutral | Nov 16, 2023

Well I just started blocking numbers on my phone myself. I'm over 60 block numbers, as of this writing. I just can't take getting over 100 calls each day for 3 days. They are calling a ratonya person. I'm not her, she gave a made up number. It just happened to be my. The calls are coming because of Medicare insurance time. I was told by a man named Anthony from Florida I was a drama queen. And I'm making it all up. I'm not. The number he called me from is. 305-488-****.i'm in a wheelchair this goes on from 8 in the morning to after 9 at night. I have I have been told I'm lying. The person their looking for is ratonya Gilmore. In Detroit there's 2 people by that name., different addresses no phone numbers. I looked it up myself. I was reaching out to get help to stop this. I can't even talk to a friend on the phone, because all the calls coming in as I'm talking. Thank you for listening and I hope you have a way to stop this.

Henrry Ykk
Henrry Ykk
Feels Disappointed | Aug 15, 2023

it was awful

Zeshan Dql
Zeshan Dql
Feels Disappointed | Aug 12, 2023

Why was weather girl, just talking and repeating herself for over 20 minutes during Lions game. She added nothing important and seemed to just wasting air time. Missed vocal on Lions game. Your weather coverage and unnecessary and way to seemed forced and weather girl seemed to be repeating the same warning. Run a line at the bottom of the screen with the warning. Don’t waste air time again.

Summary of FOX 2 Detroit Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call FOX 2 Detroit?

Request for Information Question:

• “Not sure if you can help or not my great uncle was on a commercial or something with channel years back and I was trying to see if you guys would have a copy of that or if there's any way I can find out if I can if you do if I can get a copy of it”
  • “Ask a question”
  • “Ian being treated like I'm on Medicaid like I don't uue my brain and they refuse to treat me now they're to worried about a discharge how many days I've been here”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Why are the announcers on the Lions game being translated into Spanish???”
  • “Second time in three weeks that walmart threw out thousands of dollars worth of food because they're refusing to buy generators”
  • “Weather warning during Lion's game”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I won a mug and never received an email”
  • “Where is Lori Pinson? I contacted you previously about Randy Wimply about a year and a half ago when he was out for an extended amount of time! Now it seems to be happening again with Lori. I'm 73 years old soon to be 74, yours is the only news I”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I'm having an issue with a Senior Citizen Moving Company that was paid to move my things out of my apartment and storage unit and only did one thing and left my storage and now they won't return my calls or text”

Staff Question:

• “I want to complain about L.G. co been without stove for 8 days supposed to have service mam out today so I called to see what time they tell me that no one is coming today that they didnt have seiral num witch I gave them 3 times and the model num.”

Other Question:

2.3
Newsmax image
863 reviews
2.6
Do you have something to say about FOX 2 Detroit? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup