Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case.
My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us products for $800, but they were worth only around $400. While we were purchasing the items, we pulled up a quote on our IPhone and showed the salesmen the listed price from the Sony store. He lied to us and said that it was last year's model on the site and his was newer. This was untrue. We called the Sony store and verified the items and returned to the store with the information and he refused to make any changes even though he was proven wrong. He said that the store has a no return or exchange policy we only found that out after the purchase. He also said he accessed our Sony account just to make us believe they are affiliated with Sony, but it was just another lie. We went back to the store to talk to the salesmen who sold us the camera and learned from the manager that they rotate their salespeople everyday. I just see the complexities you need to operate your crooked business… They said they are Sony authorized dealer and that their prices are the same as the Sony stile store and under that assumption we bought from them. What can I do to get my money back? I haven't used any of the products because I want to return it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."