Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case.
My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us products for $800, but they were worth only around $400. While we were purchasing the items, we pulled up a quote on our IPhone and showed the salesmen the listed price from the Sony store. He lied to us and said that it was last year's model on the site and his was newer. This was untrue. We called the Sony store and verified the items and returned to the store with the information and he refused to make any changes even though he was proven wrong. He said that the store has a no return or exchange policy we only found that out after the purchase. He also said he accessed our Sony account just to make us believe they are affiliated with Sony, but it was just another lie. We went back to the store to talk to the salesmen who sold us the camera and learned from the manager that they rotate their salespeople everyday. I just see the complexities you need to operate your crooked business… They said they are Sony authorized dealer and that their prices are the same as the Sony stile store and under that assumption we bought from them. What can I do to get my money back? I haven't used any of the products because I want to return it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."