Houston, Texas

I had a bad experience at Galveston Four Points.Bad reception team at front desk.

Problems with a very noisy air conditioning, tel didn't work and ridiculous toilet seat. To complete the bad service, a non polite manager, informed that could not give us another apartment because it was fully booked.

We could see that the hotel was not full at all, there were many apartments available, what we confirm with booking.com.Terrible experience that we could not expect from Sheraton.

3.1
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Four Points by Sheraton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Baymont Inn And Suites - Paid for Room that was not Cleaned! Baymont Inn And Suites "Arrived in Albany ga Saturday 6/10/17 looking for a nice place to lodge for that day so Baymont looked nice was convience to shopping and eating... paid for room around..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more