Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge
Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names.The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month later then, emailed and said they had a right to do so.
The email from fosterparents.com said because two names are on the certificate that two persons had taken the course online. Contacted the bank which replied charges have been already processed. Reported to the bank ID stolen and to stop any additional transactions.
Try to contact this place through email without success.Will never use this web site again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Distance Learning Program
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf..."
- "I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS"..."
- "Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."