Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge
Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names.The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month later then, emailed and said they had a right to do so.
The email from fosterparents.com said because two names are on the certificate that two persons had taken the course online. Contacted the bank which replied charges have been already processed. Reported to the bank ID stolen and to stop any additional transactions.
Try to contact this place through email without success.Will never use this web site again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Distance Learning Program
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..."
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf..."
- "I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS"..."
- "Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."