Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge
Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names.The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month later then, emailed and said they had a right to do so.
The email from fosterparents.com said because two names are on the certificate that two persons had taken the course online. Contacted the bank which replied charges have been already processed. Reported to the bank ID stolen and to stop any additional transactions.
Try to contact this place through email without success.Will never use this web site again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Distance Learning Program
- Review category
- Kindergartens and Nurseries
You May Also Like
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off. My child was withdrawn and..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf..."
- "Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed..."
- "I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS"..."