Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

hi i bought fossil ross gold watch on june 3rd and on june 5th i went to shop person tat the watch has got scracth and inbetwwen the chain the colour of watch has been vanished, he says tat fossil will have no proper polish, so watches r like dis and sent me out of the shop.i was like grrr....

Related: Fossil - Very bad

and taught to complain due to busy schedule i am doing it today. and the warrenty service he providing is also chargable, i taught in india it is like dis.

whn i found out it other shops in india they told they will provide the all kinda service internationnally, i dont know wht tat HELIOS shop for worst watch they gave me..plz do help me.

Review about: Fossil Ross Gold Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fossil Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fossil?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more