Forever 21 has the worst return policy EVER!

293 of 295 Forever 21 reviews

Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size.Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and apparently all jewelry is final sale.

Upon further inspection I DID find it on the receipt but NO WHERE ELSE IN THE STORE. I looked! Even on the cashiers.

I am very pissed off at the fact that I had my receipt, the product was unworn, and I even had the little tag that attaches to the product.I was beyond angry, needless to say it will be a LONG time before I shop at Forever 21 again, if ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 33 Yes 33 15 No 15
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
293 of 295 Forever 21 reviews

Nov 03, 2016 #1235903 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

If it was on your receipt, then it is on you. Yes, they should have signs up in the store, but you also should have reviewed your receipt.

0 1 Reply

Feb 13 #1285864 Victorville, California, United States

you are an ***. how can she possibly see the return policy stated on the receipt before she makes the purchase? in case you havent been shopping (ever).....you must purchase the item before getting a receipt.once she made the purchase and was able to see the policy on the receipt, it was too late.do ya get it?

Jun 11, 2016 #1171595

My comment isn't for the original poster, but for the geniuses who felt it necessary to personally attack her. This is PRECISELY why I loathe (look it up) internet chat boards. Usually, they become a free-for-all with everyone attacking each other...the original comment/issue gets long forgotten in the oneupsmanship of everyone trying to be funniest/smartest/meanest, etc.
Keep it classy people, or keep your comments to themselves. Children are able to read what you write.
I realise my comments are a couple of years too late, but when I read what a couple of you wrote, I was so offended, I had to speak up. Not that it's going to do a bit of good, but I spoke my piece. Grow up!

0 1 Reply

Jan 23, 2016 #1099516

i will never shop there again for the reason that i bought 5 shirts , didn't try them on since i have a baby and I'm always in a rush i didn't like how two fit so i went that same day to return them and get my money back but i couldn't because it is only store credit -.- extremely dissapointed ! never shopping there again plus the cashier was rude and being a sarcastic little b**** -.-

4 0 Reply
Dave

Nov 09, 2015 #1061004 Cohoes, New York, United States

I returned something there today that I bought a week ago. I will never shop at the store again because of return policy.

3 0 Reply
kevin richards

Mar 21, 2014 #797565 Orange, California, United States

Just so you don't make the same mistake in the future, have an adult shop with you so you get the correct size. Then have that same adult read the back of the receipt for you and ask about the return policy. You clearly are a child and cannot do this yourself.

10 13 Reply
Fuck you

Sep 29, 2014 #877224

Shut your *** mouth, this person obviously made a mistake.

9 9 Reply
KevinRichards

Dec 11, 2014 #914433 Orange, California, United States

The point I am trying to make(and perhaps mommy can read my response to you and explain what it means) is this child did not read the back of the receipt, or have a parent read it for her.

2 8 Reply
RevinKichards

Dec 30, 2014 #923348 Panorama City, California, United States

So every time you get a receipt you immediately begin reading all the tiny print? You sir...are my hero. Has there ever been a more responsible and organized man? Oh all the knowledge and information that you must posses! I fee so small and inadequate, I must admit... I am not as mature, often I just let them put the receipt in the bag and walk off. If for some reason I have to return something I bought, I will just ride my tricycle to the store with my item and unread receipt...just like a fool!

11 0

Aug 26, 2015 #1025383

When you receive a receipt, you have already bought it. Then it is too late. The store return policy should be posted for all shoppers to see prior to making a purchase.

9 0

Jan 23, 2016 #1099522

Yeah but they are not admitting to it and throwing a temper tantrum because of their mistake.

Jul 02, 2015 #1002967

Wow, you're really harsh and mean-spirited!

4 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2016 #1099523

Some of these posters need a reality check, the return policy IS posted on the registers. This person did not bother to read it.

Feb 13 #1285867 Victorville, California, United States

and he obviously is an *** who doesnt do his own shopping.any person with an ounce of common sense can come to the logical conclusion that you cant read a return policy stated on the receipt before you make the purchase because you dont actually have the receipt yet? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT KEVIN RICHARDS?
JEESH....its like an episode of "ROMPER ROOM" WITH YOU MR. RICHARDS.

Mar 08, 2014 #792471

speaking of Forever21 return policy- it is worst, lets say buying online clothes and using discount coupon all these clothes can't be return due to discount coupon that been used; no matter if you have a receipt and all this purchased clothes are still at the regular price in the store, neither on sale nor clearance, Forever21 won't accept it, this is the shocking return policy.

5 0 Reply
Joey

Sep 16, 2013 #717794

GO BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND STAY IN THERE!! WHY ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER HUH? THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. STOP PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN. NOW GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

1 19 Reply
Megan

Sep 16, 2013 #717798

I'm sorry! I'll go back in the kitchen now. By the way, I'm actually a guy. You're right, there are no women on the internet. DUHHH. I love balls! I"m only using the Megan name because I'm actually a closet homosexuall! Duhhh why wont you get it huh? I love deceiving people, that's my forte. I love being ***! :eek :upset :sigh :grin :roll :cry :( :( :p :? :( :sigh :x :x :) :) ... Show more

3 1 Reply
Bitch pudding

Sep 29, 2014 #877226

You also shut your *** mouth Megan, who the *** wouldn't want to exchange something that is no use to them? I bet your parents would love a refund on the condoms that broke and caused you. Have a nice *** day♡

3 6 Reply
Megan

Jan 17, 2015 #932556

Joke's on you, pal; they WERE refunded for that broken condom!!

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 81 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.