Salisbury, Maryland

I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland.It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to.

Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the carpet and it was quite obvious that the blanket that was used on me was dirty.Do not go to Foremost Massage, heads up!

Review about: Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Foremost Massage?

Comments

Easton, Maryland, United States #1176169

I own this business.17 years in business and not one negative review before this FAKE review.

The picture included in this review is not even the color of my walls or ceiling!Why must other therapists who are not happy with the success of other therapists right FAKE reviews?

Anybody who has been to my establishment knows that I take pride in my business and my performance!

to Anonymous Bokoshe, Oklahoma, United States #1205126

Foremost massage is the cleanest facility I have ever been to !!

This must be the review of a disgruntled exemployee!!!!!

It has a very tranquil, relaxing and ENJOYABLE atmosphere !!

I have been going there for over 12 years. That negative review is COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!!!!

to Anonymous Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States #1205127

I do not know who wrote this negative review of foremostmassage..but they must be a sad and lonely person and have nothing to do in life but try to ruin a persons business ..

This review is a total lie!!