Review about Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage from Salisbury, Maryland
I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland.It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to.
Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the carpet and it was quite obvious that the blanket that was used on me was dirty.Do not go to Foremost Massage, heads up!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "I ordered my sister in law flower's. I understand some slight changes would happen thats normal but seriously. The pretty pink bouquet was what we ordered was suppose to..."
- "Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off...."